B-Safe are proud to have successfully gained accreditation to the Good Business Foundation. Accredited organisations posts – Good Business Charter.
B-Safe have supported the Prompt Payment code for several years and see the addition of Good Business Charter as further evidence of responsible business behaviour. The Good Business Charter includes a range of commitments which make sense to Us and are ones we can support. These include:
- Pay real living wage or better to our people (after all, they are our greatest asset).
- Fair hours and contracts.
- Supporting our employees, taking time to look after their well-being.
- Ensuring that Employees are fairly represented.
- Providing Diversity and inclusion.
- A commitment to continually improve our environmental performance.
- To pay fair tax.
- A commitment to Customers.
- Ethical sourcing.
- Prompt payment to our Suppliers.
[Include the Good Business Charter accreditation logo]
Our Customer Commitment Statement – B-Safe Health & Safety Services Ltd:
- Deal with enquiries in a prompt and polite manner.
- Provide clear information (including pricing) of the service(s) we offer, including any limitations.
- Being honest with you if you ask us for something beyond our skill set.
- Ensure we undertake agreed work in a timely manner.
- Provide any relevant documents as soon as possible after the work has been completed.
- Give you a reminder and quotation to renew the service.
- Give you access to a formal complaints procedure should you not be satisfied with our service.
- Communicate openly and honestly with you throughout the process.