If you are a business owner you must ensure that everyone who works for you knows how to work safely and without risk to their safety or health. This duty is enshrined in two sets of law:
- Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999.
Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 also applies for occupiers of business premises.
This sounds simple but can be tricky to achieve, especially if you are not in a position to provide the training yourself. Your skill set is likely to be running a business, not worrying about health & safety.
Don’t worry, B-Safe Health & Safety Services can help….
We offer a range of training courses designed to suit the particular needs of our clients. These may be in-house accredited or externally accredited. Whether the course is accredited in-house or externally will depend on a number of variables, including what the client is looking to achieve. In-house courses have been developed by our own consultants and are signed-off by that consultant. Upon successful completion, a training certificate authorised by our consultant will be issued. Externally accredited courses are subject to verification by an external training body such as NUCO. Upon successful completion a training certificate identifying the accreditation body will be issued.
B-Safe Health & Safety Services Courses
- Safe Work at Height (Introduction)
- Safe Work at Height (Intermediate)
- Safety in a Low-Risk Environments
- Abrasive Wheels
- Manual Handling
- Manual Handling – Train The Trainer
- Risk Assessments
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS)
- Fire Safety Awareness
- Fire Warden
- Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW)
- Site Transport Safety Systems
- Face Fit Masks (RPE)
- Accident Reporting and Investigation
Can’t see what you are looking for or are not sure on a particular course? Then contact a member of our team now, who will be happy to advise you.